We specialize in luxury nightly rentals and ski leases in the north Lake Tahoe, Truckee, Donner Lake and surrounding resort areas. Whether you are considering renting your home for the first time, or looking to increase results on your current rental, we invite you to consider working with us.
Lower Management Rates: Our rate is up to 20% lower than many of our competitors for nightly rentals. Our mission is to maximize your rental revenue by keeping costs down with no hidden or surprise fees. Our short term management fee is 29% and our ski lease management fee is 20%.
Our local relationships are based on trust and clear communication. We work with a variety of local Real Estate professionals to help you maximize rental income. If you are interested in joining our program while your home is listed for sale, we can communicate directly with the sales associate to organize showings around reservations. The rental activity, in turn, will inspire an expansive audience for your vacation property.
We utilize various mediums and platforms to market your home. In addition to our knowledge and experience in internet marketing, we offer continued communication with previous quality guests and strong relationships with local partners to insure outstanding visibility for your vacation home.
With over 15 years of experience in luxury home care, we are big believers in preventative maintenance. We’ll work with you to create a detailed property management checklist for your home and provide comprehensive maintenance services to help minimize damage and prevent costly repairs. We understand common maintenance issues and will maintain and protect your home to the highest standard.
Our relationship with you, the homeowner, takes priority. We offer extended office hours of 9am-6pm Monday-Saturday and an cell phone contact number for after hour emergencies. You can expect us to give outstanding customer service; working proactively to generate exposure to maximize rental revenue, attending to your home with impeccable attention to detail and responding with immediacy to your needs.
- Provide a team of experienced professionals to handle rental inquiries, offer concierge services, maximize rental revenue, maintain properties to the highest standard and manage maintenance issues proactively.
- Market your property, accessing effective marketing channels based on our extensive knowledge of the rental market, target audience and local connections.
- Distribute and enforce a rental contract for tenants.
- Perform a damage inspection after each departure and a detailed property inspection once per year.
- Coordinate spa maintenance, snow removal and the restocking of routine maintenance supplies.
- Schedule our professional and experienced housekeeping team for departure cleans and optional daily or mid- week cleans.
- Conduct a home inventory check prior to entering our rental program to ensure each property is stocked with all items on the Tahoe Mountain Properties Minimum Inventory Standards list.
- Present you with a monthly statement detailing all rents and expenses and provide you will an owner’s log in to our management software where you may view previous owner statements and adjust non-paying owner and guest of owner reservations on our calendar.
- Handle all rental revenue from tenants and disperse funds.
- Manage state, county and local tax requirements, including the collection and disbursement of Transient Occupancy Tax from your guests, account for it and forward to the appropriate governmental agency.