Homeowners looking for Services for Lake Tahoe Vacation Rentals …
Welcome to Tahoe Mountain Properties. We specialize in luxury nightly Lake Tahoe vacation rentals and ski leases in the north Lake Tahoe, Truckee, Tahoe City and Donner Lake area. Whether you are considering renting your home for the first time, or looking to increase results on your current rental, we invite you to consider working with us.
What makes us a better choice?
Lower Management Rates: Our rate is up to 20% lower than many of our competitors for nightly Lake Tahoe vacation rentals. Our mission is to maximize your rental revenue by keeping costs down.
Partnership with the Morrison Sales Team: Over the past 5 years, Christy has consistently been one of the top 5 agents in production and volume on the Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors. If you are considering listing your property sale, our synergistic partnership will insure new buyer exposure for your home. The Morrison Sales Team’s long standing connections to past and potential clients in conjunction with their superior reputation in the area will inspire an expansive audience.
Highly Effective Marketing Strategies: We utilize various mediums and platforms to market your home. In addition to our knowledge and experience in internet marketing, we offer local signage at the Morrison Sales Team office, continued communication with previous quality guests and strong relationships with local partners to insure outstanding visibility for your vacation home. Local Truckee marketing experts at Summit Business Marketing help us make your property more visible.
Proactive Property Management Experts: With over 15 years of experience in luxury home care, we are big believers in preventative maintenance. We’ll work with you to create a detailed property management check list for your home and provide comprehensive maintenance services to help minimize damage and prevent costly repairs. We understand common maintenance issues and will maintain and protect your Lake Tahoe Vacation Rentals to the highest standard.
Elevated Customer Service: Our relationship with you, the homeowner, takes priority. We offer extended office hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Saturday and an emergency cell phone contact number for after hours and emergencies. You can expect us to give outstanding customer service; working proactively to generate exposure to maximize rental revenue, attending to your home with impeccable attention to detail and responding with immediacy to your needs and requests.
Management Fee Detail:
- Provide a team of experienced professionals to handle rental inquiries, offer concierge services, maximize rental revenue, maintain properties to the highest standard and manage maintenance issues proactively.
- Market your property, accessing effective marketing channels based on our extensive knowledge of the rental market, target audience and local connections.
- Distribute and enforce a rental contract for tenants.
- Perform a damage inspection after each departure and one detailed property inspection per month utilizing our comprehensive checklist.
- Coordinate spa maintenance, snow removal and the restocking of routine maintenance supplies.
- Schedule our professional and experienced housekeeping team for departure cleans and optional daily or mid- week cleans.
- Conduct a home inventory check prior to entering our rental program to ensure each property is stocked with all items on the Tahoe Mountain Properties Minimum Inventory Standards list.
- Present you with a monthly statement detailing all rents and expenses and provide you will an owner’s log in to our management software where you may view previous owner statements and adjust non-paying owner and guest of owner reservations on our calendar.
- Handle all rental revenue from tenants and disperse funds.
- Manage state, county and local tax requirements, including the collection and disbursement of Transient Occupancy Tax (CA) and Room Tax (NV) from your guests, account for it and forward to the appropriate governmental agency.